1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS Only- Fender '66 CIJ RI Limited Edition w/case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chris.gotfunk, Dec 17, 2013.

1. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Looking to sell my 2013 Limited Edition CIJ '66 RI jazz. It's Oly White, alder body, rosewood board, blocks, binding and comes with a polyfoam case.

There were only 132 of these brought over from Japan. I'm truly in love with the instrument and I'm a total sucker for blocks and binding, but it just doesn't get any playing time, so it's been sitting at home in its' case. Being Christmas time, I could use some extra $$$ so I figured I'd throw it on here to see if anyone wants a great bass.

I can send more pics upon request and will gladly record sound clips for interested parties. Below are pics from the original seller and the bass is in the same flawless condition (minus a few swirls) I received it in.

Asking $850 obo. Lower 48 only. I am open to offers if that's too high, but no low-ballers.

To the pics!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. JellinWellen

JellinWellen

I've always wanted one of these, too bad by the time I have the cash in a few weeks It will be long gone...this thing will sell FAST!
  3. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Bass is on hold
  4. peledog

peledog Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. davidchampoux

davidchampoux Supporting Member

Beautiful... Weight?
  7. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Thank you. I don't have a scale, but being conservative, it can't weight more than 9-9.5lbs max.
  8. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

And sold! Off to the west coast.
  9. j.kernodle

j.kernodle

nice! somebody got a good one!
  10. peledog

peledog Supporting Member

I sure did. ;)