1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Only- Fender '66 CIJ RI Limited Edition w/case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chris.gotfunk, Dec 17, 2013.

1. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0

Looking to sell my 2013 Limited Edition CIJ '66 RI jazz. It's Oly White, alder body, rosewood board, blocks, binding and comes with a polyfoam case.

There were only 132 of these brought over from Japan. I'm truly in love with the instrument and I'm a total sucker for blocks and binding, but it just doesn't get any playing time, so it's been sitting at home in its' case. Being Christmas time, I could use some extra $$$ so I figured I'd throw it on here to see if anyone wants a great bass.

I can send more pics upon request and will gladly record sound clips for interested parties. Below are pics from the original seller and the bass is in the same flawless condition (minus a few swirls) I received it in.

Asking $850 obo. Lower 48 only. I am open to offers if that's too high, but no low-ballers.

To the pics!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. JellinWellen

JellinWellen

0   0   0

I've always wanted one of these, too bad by the time I have the cash in a few weeks It will be long gone...this thing will sell FAST!
  3. chris.gotfunk

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0

Bass is on hold
  4. peledog

peledog Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

5. davidchampoux

davidchampoux Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Beautiful... Weight?
  6. chris.gotfunk

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0

Thank you. I don't have a scale, but being conservative, it can't weight more than 9-9.5lbs max.
  7. chris.gotfunk

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0

And sold! Off to the west coast.
  8. j.kernodle

j.kernodle

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

nice! somebody got a good one!
  9. peledog

peledog Supporting Member