1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Only: G&L L2000 in Black w/ Matching Headstock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bassconbeatz, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassconbeatz

Bassconbeatz Way down low Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

I'm looking to sell for $800.00 shipped or best offer. I just replaced all of the knobs with new stock G&L ones and also the input jack has been replaced with stock G&L ones.

It has very light wear, the truss rod is fully functional which is the bullet type. Nut width @ 1.5 ", alder body, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard (Maybe ebony). Payment through paypal only and offer only good in the ConUSA.

Here are some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. DannyBob

DannyBob

0   0   0

That is a nice bass! The only ones I can find in the UK are black with a maple neck which looks rubbish IMO, GLWTS
  3. Bassconbeatz

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Weekend bump
  4. Bassconbeatz

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Sale pending
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.