FS ONLY: Genz Benz Streamliner 900 with hard case, orig. packaging, papers, warranty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by zippydog, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippydog

zippydog

SOLD!!

Streamliner 900 for sale by original owner - includes custom fit Pelican Storm hardshell case with foam padding and padded shoulder strap + Speakon cable! Also includes original packaging, manual and warranty card.

Includes original packaging, blank warranty card, hang tag, power cord and Speakon cable.

This amp is just a beast and a tonal monster. If you're looking, you probably know that. More from Genz Benz site HERE: http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2663&sid=675&cid=95

900w @ 4 ohms delivers punch and warm, tubey tone tweaking to satisfy any player under any conditions.

This one is for sale because I just don't play anymore. Owner's manual, 100% of original packaging and an added Speakon cable is included. Also included is a Pelican hard shell, waterproof case with foam padding that is custom-fit for the amp and required cables. This case is great for transporting and includes a padded shoulder strap to make it easy.

Amp is in perfect working and cosmetic condition - purchased new in March, 2011 and has been gigged about 8-10 times. Otherwise, has been stored in case at my smoke-free home.

Asking $625 with hardshell case and original packaging included. $575 without hardshell case. SALE ONLY no trades. Price includes shipping to CONUS (48 states) by FedEx Ground/Home. PayPal is ok. See the pics and ask for more if there's something you'd like another look at. No trades and no overseas shipping...period. PM me with questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All pictures here:
    http://s476.photobucket.com/user/zippydog1/slideshow/genz benz/Genz Benz

PM me with any questions or requests for additional pictures. Thanks for looking!
  2. jbassmaniac

jbassmaniac REPRESENTING THE LOW END TO NO END!

3. Downunderwonder

Downunderwonder

If that's a lowball offer count me in. I have relatives in US to take delivery if necessary.
  4. zippydog

zippydog

PMs Replied.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. zippydog

zippydog

Amp sold, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.