1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS ONLY: Genz Benz Streamliner 900 with hard case, orig. packaging, papers, warranty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by zippydog, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippydog

zippydog

SOLD!!

Streamliner 900 for sale by original owner - includes custom fit Pelican Storm hardshell case with foam padding and padded shoulder strap + Speakon cable! Also includes original packaging, manual and warranty card.

Includes original packaging, blank warranty card, hang tag, power cord and Speakon cable.

This amp is just a beast and a tonal monster. If you're looking, you probably know that. More from Genz Benz site HERE: http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2663&sid=675&cid=95

900w @ 4 ohms delivers punch and warm, tubey tone tweaking to satisfy any player under any conditions.

This one is for sale because I just don't play anymore. Owner's manual, 100% of original packaging and an added Speakon cable is included. Also included is a Pelican hard shell, waterproof case with foam padding that is custom-fit for the amp and required cables. This case is great for transporting and includes a padded shoulder strap to make it easy.

Amp is in perfect working and cosmetic condition - purchased new in March, 2011 and has been gigged about 8-10 times. Otherwise, has been stored in case at my smoke-free home.

Asking $625 with hardshell case and original packaging included. $575 without hardshell case. SALE ONLY no trades. Price includes shipping to CONUS (48 states) by FedEx Ground/Home. PayPal is ok. See the pics and ask for more if there's something you'd like another look at. No trades and no overseas shipping...period. PM me with questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All pictures here:
    http://s476.photobucket.com/user/zippydog1/slideshow/genz benz/Genz Benz

PM me with any questions or requests for additional pictures. Thanks for looking!
  2. jbassmaniac

jbassmaniac REPRESENTING THE LOW END TO NO END!

3. Downunderwonder

Downunderwonder

If that's a lowball offer count me in. I have relatives in US to take delivery if necessary.
  4. zippydog

zippydog

PMs Replied.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. zippydog

zippydog

Amp sold, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.