FS only - Iron Ether Nimbus Bass Reverb

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FromTheBassMent, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FromTheBassMent

FromTheBassMent Those who can, play bass. Supporting Member

SOLD!

This thing is freaking brilliant. It's the only reverb I've ever heard in 35 years of playing that is worth a damb on bass.

I just don't like reverb on bass. I thought I could get my band to shut up enough to use this thing on solos, but the subtle settings were lost, and cranked settings just weren't working for me or for our genre (country, basically). So I'm not using it. But seriously, ir you're working in a genre where you CAN use reverb on bass, this is THE bass reverb. The low cut filter allows your low end to stay intact preventing muddiness, so the reverb graces only your higher frequencies in the loveliest of ways. It's a great sounding effect. Plus it looks wicked cool (I can send pix if you want... just message me).

It's in as-new condish except for the velcro on the bottom that you'd be putting on there anyway (I use the really good industrial-strength stuff). Original box and paperwork are intact.

$150 ships it to your door (insured) in the lower 48.

Talk to me!

2. nsh50a

nsh50a Supporting Member

PM sent, I'll take it.

3. FromTheBassMent

FromTheBassMent Those who can, play bass. Supporting Member

4. nsh50a

nsh50a Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.