1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Only Markbass CMD 121 Combo and NY 121 Extension

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bpwb, Feb 16, 2014.

1. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

*** SOLD ***

For sale only is a pair of Markbass cabs. First is the CMD 121 combo and then there is the New York 121 extnsion cab. They stack together nicely. I have had the combo for about 4 years and I just bought the extension a few months age. They have rarely left my house and have mostly just used as a practice rig at home. Asking $850 shipped. E-mail me with any questions or if local for a test drive. I accept PayPal. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. JeffLieby

JeffLieby Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I want this, but lack the funds. Free bump.
  3. Thump421

Thump421

0   0   0

Already have the combo, great piece of amp right there but I'm interested in the cab let me know if you get a buyer for the combo and your price on the cab
  4. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

5. soxhats

soxhats Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

GLWTS. I have this setup. Perfect for home practice, rehearsals, smaller gigs, etc. Love it.