1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS Only Markbass CMD 121 Combo and NY 121 Extension

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bpwb, Feb 16, 2014.

1. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member

*** SOLD ***

For sale only is a pair of Markbass cabs. First is the CMD 121 combo and then there is the New York 121 extnsion cab. They stack together nicely. I have had the combo for about 4 years and I just bought the extension a few months age. They have rarely left my house and have mostly just used as a practice rig at home. Asking $850 shipped. E-mail me with any questions or if local for a test drive. I accept PayPal. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

I want this, but lack the funds. Free bump.
  3. Thump421

Thump421 Gold Supporting Member

Already have the combo, great piece of amp right there but I'm interested in the cab let me know if you get a buyer for the combo and your price on the cab
  4. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. soxhats

soxhats Supporting Member

GLWTS. I have this setup. Perfect for home practice, rehearsals, smaller gigs, etc. Love it.