FS only: Modulus Q6 1994 Pope Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jim Lambie, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Jim Lambie

Jim Lambie Supporting Member

Hello and thanks for looking! Hate to let this sweet Modulus go but I have to help fund my new Le Fay bass. I bought this a year and half ago from the original owner who played this regularly on countless gigs. It instantly became my main bass.

Was professionally set up and had a fret dressing last year right after I bought it. Also upgraded the pre.

Surprisingly warm sound for a Modulus with EMGs. I've had many compliments from sound guys and studio engineers on its sound. But my much more expensive Le Fay sounds even better so off this goes to a good home.

Modulus Quantum 6 string fretted, 1994, EMG Pickups

Serial #941495

Flame Walnut (not sure) top, Alder Wood Body, and maple center streamer for a neck through look.

Mike Pope 4 Band Pre amp professionally installed: 18volt, Treble/Bass & High Mid/Low Mid stacked EQ controls. Volume/Passive Tone stacked controls and blend knob. Active/Passive switch

Hand made Ebony Ramp, easy to remove/double sided tape. Excellent fit and well made.

OHSC comes with it.

With it's many years of regular play it has some wear. A few dings in the back, a little digging on the bottom and a small ding on the neck but not felt in play. And a couple of tiny dings on the top which are very hard to see. But all in all very well maintained instrument.

$1400 + shipping to US only -Paypal works for me.

http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/lambasster/library/Modulus Q6 Bass?sort=3&page=1
  2. cubanbass

cubanbass

Gorgeous and nicely done with the setup and ramp.
  3. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

What's the scale length on this bass? 35"?
  4. Jim Lambie

Hi guys, thanks for positive comments. It's a 35 scale. 17mm string spacing.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Jim Lambie

Sold! pending payment. Thanks for the interest!
  7. Jim Lambie

Forgot to post that the sale was successful. Thx!