1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS only - MXR M87 Bass Compressor - MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FromTheBassMent, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FromTheBassMent

FromTheBassMent When in doubt, let your horse do the thinkin'. Supporting Member

SOLD

As-new MXR M87 with industrial strength Velcro on the back (clean, no hair animal or human). This is probably the best bass compressor I've ever used... the LED display showing the compression amount in real time is so useful for dialing the effect you desire, from subtle to squashy. I'm just making a lifestyle decision at this point in my career that doesn't include compression. Yeah, six months from now I'll change my mind again and buy another one. :rolleyes:

All paperwork, original box, original plastic protective baggie. I can post or send you pictures if you ask... but it looks just like all of the others! Not a mark on it.

$120 shipped/insured to the lower 48. Not interested in any trades at this time unless by some freak of circumstance you have a Tech 21 Character Series Blonde you're interested in getting rid of.

Hit me!
  2. FromTheBassMent

FromTheBassMent When in doubt, let your horse do the thinkin'. Supporting Member

3. bassplayerbob

bassplayerbob

I maybe interested in that..I am also in RI, Warwick. I am borrowing a friend's right now to see if I like it.
  4. FromTheBassMent

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.