1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS only: Orange OBC115

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by negativefx, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. negativefx

negativefx complete hack Gold Supporting Member

Selling my Orange 1x15. I swapped out the Kappa 15 for a Kappalite 3015. I still have the original speaker and will include it with the sale. No tears on the tolex but a few black scuffs on the top from the feet of the OBC410 I had up top. I'm guessing they'd wipe off but I haven't bothered to try.

No trades. I'll ship but I'm not sure what shipping costs are on a cab and buyer pays costs. Might be in your best interest to skip including the Kappa 15 to reduce shipping costs... it's up to you.

$450 and it's yours!

Attached Files:

2. kracheriam

kracheriam

3. negativefx

negativefx complete hack Gold Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.