1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS Only Peavey Fury Made in USA $159

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lmfreeman9, Jan 4, 2013.

1. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9 Supporting Member

Plus actual shipping.

I did not want to move this but I have too many basses and it is seeing no action.

I painted the pickguard hammered black and I think it looks way better than the white with red.

I also replaced the original neck which was Jazz width with a T-45 neck which makes it like a 60's style Fender precision neck - C as in A,B,C, not C shaped.

If you have not played these, they are smooth, light and resonant, like a Precision and at 10-15% the price of a similar era Fender-AN OVERWHELMING BARGAIN.

Bridge cover not included. Ships neck off. Comes with cheap gig bag or for $25 extra will include hardshell with ad hoc handle.

PM me for more pictures.

Attached Files:

2. lmfreeman9

Replying to PM now with emailed pics. Will try to post them soon.

FORGOT TO MENTION INCLUDES DUNCAN STRAPLOCKS-BOTH ENDS.
  3. desotoslo

desotoslo

Thanks for the cool bass, and great to meet you. Enjoy our beautiful winter weather!
  4. lmfreeman9

SOLD LOCALLY!
  5. Register to disable this ad