1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Only: Presonus Firestudio Project with Cubase

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Hollow Man, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    147   0   0

The band collapsed, and I have no more need for my Presonus Firestudio Project. If you're reading this, you probably know all about it, but the details are here: http://www.presonus.com/products/FireStudio-Project. From a user perspective, it was easy to use, it was extremely capable, and the sound quality was exceptional.

I purchased it new a couple of years ago, and it was only ever used in our smoke-free studio. It's still in excellent shape visually and functionally. Comes with the original box and manual, power cable, and install CDs for Cubase and some other software I never used. These sell new on Amazon for around $400, so I'm looking for $250 shipped CONUS.

[​IMG]
  2. goldenglory18

goldenglory18 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Free "I'll be keeping my eye on this listing" bump.
  3. Hollow Man

Rating - 100%
    147   0   0

Back from the dead bump!
  4. M Sterling

M Sterling Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

5. Hollow Man

Rating - 100%
    147   0   0

Sold a while back, but forgot to close. Sorry...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.