1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS Only: Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass V 5-String: Candy Apple Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ggvicviper, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ggvicviper

ggvicviper P is the Key. Call me Marc or Marky Potatoes. Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Good morning folks. We have a like new Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass 5-String in the highly sought Candy Apple Red finish. I barely touched this thing, aside from getting most of the plastic off the pickguard. The strings are D'Addario Chromes (except the A, as the string was no good, I kept the original stock roundwound on it). No problems on this bass, it's ready to go whenever you are. $225 shipped to the continental 48 states in the USA - and that's the lowest I will go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. bassnyc1

bassnyc1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. ShadowVampyre

ShadowVampyre Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I have this exact bass, and I prefer it over my StingRay 5, and Fender Blacktop. I love it! Great price too !
  4. RyanJD

RyanJD Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Yeah that's a sick price.
    I just ordered one yesterday.
    If only I had waited 1 day I could've bought yours and saved $35! :p

GLWTS.
  5. ggvicviper

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks guys! So far I have the bass pending a possible meet & purchase today, a runner up, and other interest too. I'm happy you guys are so interested!
  6. aparker82

aparker82 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

To The Top for awesome TBer!
  7. ggvicviper

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Buyer walked away with a like new Squier Precision.
    I walked away with my Fender P5 that I love.
    Everyone is happy.

Sold, thanks so much!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.