1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS Only: TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by kazamamaster, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Up for sale is a brand new men's TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300 watch. All warranty information will be sold with the watch as well as original packaging.

All signs of what I could find has the list price at about $1800 although street price is around $1200. I'm willing to part ways with it for $650 paypal, shipping included.

Why so cheap? Well, the watch was given to me as an anniversary present of 5 years service at my job. The verbiage "5 years" has been engraved on the back of the face. (A picture has been included to show this). While no one really looks at the back of the face, I thought it'd be relevant to state why the price is down; I'm not trying to scam anyone.

Cell phone pictures are posted, but I can shoot some with a digital camera later.

No trades, cash takes it. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Other pictures..

Attached Files:

3. Dave W

Dave W Previously bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

Do you know if this is the 39mm or 41mm case? I assume it's the quartz version?

4. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

I'll find out for you as soon as I get home and post the info.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

7. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

BUMP. Price drop to $650 shipped.

8. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.