1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS Only: TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by kazamamaster, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Up for sale is a brand new men's TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300 watch. All warranty information will be sold with the watch as well as original packaging.

All signs of what I could find has the list price at about $1800 although street price is around $1200. I'm willing to part ways with it for $650 paypal, shipping included.

Why so cheap? Well, the watch was given to me as an anniversary present of 5 years service at my job. The verbiage "5 years" has been engraved on the back of the face. (A picture has been included to show this). While no one really looks at the back of the face, I thought it'd be relevant to state why the price is down; I'm not trying to scam anyone.

Cell phone pictures are posted, but I can shoot some with a digital camera later.

No trades, cash takes it. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Other pictures..

Attached Files:

3. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Do you know if this is the 39mm or 41mm case? I assume it's the quartz version?
  4. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I'll find out for you as soon as I get home and post the info.
  5. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

6. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

BUMP. Price drop to $650 shipped.
  7. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Rating - 100%