1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS ONLY WARWICK CORVETTE $$ Nirvana Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pablop, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I am putting this beautiful German made Warwick on the market. 2005 Warwick Corvette $$ Made in Germany.
    It is in amazing condition, I am the second owner and it has never left my house.
    it has one ding on top of the neck pickup, pictured, a little swirls on the back, form the previous owner
    4 String Warwick Corvette DoubleBuck. Active/Passive, single or double coil.
    It has very little playtime, never been gigged. Rockbass Gig Bag included, Warwick care kit and case candy. No wax in the kit, it was not there when i got it.
    Warwick straplocks included.

[DEL]Bubinga body[/DEL] ASH body, ovangkol neck, wenge fretboard as far as I can tell, I could be wrong so all warwick experts please correct me if I am not right about these.

This bass is a great player and it can be set up super low, currently is set up quite low but there is room to go lower.

The original bad boy of the German Warwick family in stunning nirvana black finish. Strung with DR High Beams neon strings (that is how I got it with from the previous owner, not my preference but they sound good).
    I wish I could keep this bass but it pulled the short straw, have too many basses right now.

I am looking for[DEL] $850 [/DEL] $800 shipped and paypal lower 48. Priced to move, not in a rush to sell.
    Sale tag still on the case reads $1700 retail price, I just want to get back what I paid for it, extending my great deal to someone else.

It is listed on Evilbay ready to be sold, rather send it to a TBer...nice bass, fair price
  2. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

more pics
  3. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

and some more
  4. punisher911

punisher911

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Is there something wrong with the finish by the pickup?
  5. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

as pictured there is a wear spot on top of the neck pickup, i just included that in the description along with the fact that it is a 2005 according to the serial number.

some swirls on the back side and the pots have a little of the black worn off.
    Will post pics of all these details as soon as I get off work, it is in very nice condition but it has been played so normal wear as expected.
  6. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Warwick growl beast, plugged it into my markbass rig, shaking the house
  7. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

8. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

lower price $800 shipped lower 48
  9. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

bump for sunday.
  10. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

ttt, listing this baby on ebay, will keep it up here in TB in case someone wants it, I much rather sell to the community,
    P
  11. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

there are two wear spots on the front of the neck pickup, one under the "G-string":meh:
    one on top of the pickup.
    I guess it has been worn slapping, it is right where my pinky hits and my thumb rests
  12. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Awesome bass bump. I just picked one up last month and it is a great bass. Tone, feel, look are all A++.
  13. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Thanks, yes it is. It opened the warwick door for me. Now i have a thumb and need to let one go...decisions
  14. duff84

duff84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

I wish it was tax time already this would be gone
  15. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Good point, i have some offers but still available. Got it off ebay, will be here until it sells, don't mind having it around meantime...;)
  16. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Sold! $800 shipped and paypaled.
    Thanks TB!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.