1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS only - Xotic Bass BB Preamp - MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FromTheBassMent, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FromTheBassMent

FromTheBassMent When in doubt, let your horse do the thinkin'. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

SOLD!!!

Got an Xotic Bass BB Preamp that's dying to be on your board! As-new condition with industrial strength Velcro on the bottom, in original box with all original paperwork. No nicks, bumps, bruises or other cosmetic nastiness... this pedal is pristine (like all of my stuff). $120 shipped/insured to your door in the contiguous 48. I can provide pix if required, but ya know, it looks like all the pictures online, right?
  2. FromTheBassMent

FromTheBassMent When in doubt, let your horse do the thinkin'. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Here's some pix... even the Velcro is immaculate!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. FromTheBassMent

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

When I think about you a bump myself....
  4. FromTheBassMent

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

5. Fiset

Fiset I do a good impression of myself Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.