1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS only - Xotic Bass BB Preamp - MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FromTheBassMent, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FromTheBassMent

FromTheBassMent When in doubt, let your horse do the thinkin'. Supporting Member

SOLD!!!

Got an Xotic Bass BB Preamp that's dying to be on your board! As-new condition with industrial strength Velcro on the bottom, in original box with all original paperwork. No nicks, bumps, bruises or other cosmetic nastiness... this pedal is pristine (like all of my stuff). $120 shipped/insured to your door in the contiguous 48. I can provide pix if required, but ya know, it looks like all the pictures online, right?
  2. FromTheBassMent

FromTheBassMent When in doubt, let your horse do the thinkin'. Supporting Member

Here's some pix... even the Velcro is immaculate!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. FromTheBassMent

When I think about you a bump myself....
  4. FromTheBassMent

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Fiset

Fiset I do a good impression of myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.