1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS or FT.: 2011 USA Lakland Glaub Bass with Jazz Width Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Alehouse, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Alehouse

Alehouse Supporting Member

I purchased this bass from Kinetic Shadow( a great TB'er) on here earlier this year. I am looking for a Custom Shop Relic Precision Bass in a custom color. 1959 to 1961 and a matching headstock is a huge plus. I would like to trade this bass plus cash if the relic is really what I am looking for. Otherwise it is up for sale.
    The bass is in excellent shape and setup with Labella Flatwounds thru-body. It comes with a red tortoiseshell guard and a Matta Black pickguard ordered from Lakland which will be included in the price.
    PM me with any questions. Since this is my first post I did not know how to add more pics, so I will email more pics if needed. Thanks
    Specs:
    2011 US Bob Glaub with Jazz width Neck
    Gloss Black
    Rosewood Fretboard with Birdseye Maple Dots
    Passive set up with Lakland Hybrid Split Pickup (Neopunch)
    All Black Lakland Hardware
    Matte Black Pickguard & Original Red Tort Pickguard
    Lakland OHSC, Tweed

*There is one small 1/4" hairline ding just above the rear strap button on the side.

$2250.00 Shipped via FedEx Home/Ground Insured included in price within Continental US, PayPal Preferred, NO International
    - trades only for your Custom Shop Relic precision

Attached Files:

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

3. Alehouse

Hahaha, yup!
  4. Alehouse

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. strangepolly

strangepolly