1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS or FT D'Addario Chromes medium light gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by bassman_al, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Got a set of Chromes, cut for inline 4, Fender style. One year old with very little playing time on them. $20 shipped CONUS. You can see they show some unraveling of the cloth wrapping at the tuning pegs. Does not affect performance, but aesthetically might bother some people. Don't be afraid to make me an offer. I have these strings with me in my work bag, so I can get them in the mail immediately. Nice sounding and nice playing strings, its just that I prefer GHS Brite Flats these days. Or TI Jazz flats. So if you have a set of either of those in medium light or light gauge, cut for Fender or uncut, then we can talk about a trade. Obviously if its a set of TI's then I would add some cash to the deal.

[​IMG]
    Untitled by alanpachter, on Flickr
  2. bassman_al

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Still available. Open to offers.
  3. bassman_al

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Bump for offers