1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Orange Bass Terror 1000 from NJ for $700

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mattcoccaro, Dec 4, 2013.

1. mattcoccaro

mattcoccaro Supporting Member

I am selling a basically brand new Orange Bass Terror 1000. It has been used less than 10 hours. It's a tiny monster for sure. This thing cranks. Has that great Orange tone with the same pre amp tube as the AD200, and a great range of tones. There is not one nick or scratch, as I said it is as brand new as it gets. Selling for $750. I can drive to meet halfway, or we can discuss shipping. I am only selling because I want to save for an SVT CL. My e-mail is mattcoccaro@gmail.com

Price dropped to $700

Specs:
    Switchable Impedance 4 or 8 ohms
    Direct Out
    1000 Watts RMS
    Hybrid amplifier featuring a twin-tube preamp and a 1000-watt digital power section
    Weighs just 11 lbs, super lightweight for its power and sound
    Portable, compact size
    Volume, bass, middle, treble, gain, active/passive switch

Attached Files:

2. drea2304

drea2304 Supporting Member

Wish we lived closer. I've got a like new SVT-vr for sale and I really want a TB 1000.
  3. mattcoccaro

mattcoccaro Supporting Member

Where do you live? If you message me we can try to work something out.
  4. drea2304

drea2304 Supporting Member

Sent a pm
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. nickismusic

nickismusic