1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Orange Bass Terror 1000 from NJ for $700

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mattcoccaro, Dec 4, 2013.

1. mattcoccaro

mattcoccaro

I am selling a basically brand new Orange Bass Terror 1000. It has been used less than 10 hours. It's a tiny monster for sure. This thing cranks. Has that great Orange tone with the same pre amp tube as the AD200, and a great range of tones. There is not one nick or scratch, as I said it is as brand new as it gets. Selling for $750. I can drive to meet halfway, or we can discuss shipping. I am only selling because I want to save for an SVT CL. My e-mail is mattcoccaro@gmail.com

Price dropped to $700

Specs:
    Switchable Impedance 4 or 8 ohms
    Direct Out
    1000 Watts RMS
    Hybrid amplifier featuring a twin-tube preamp and a 1000-watt digital power section
    Weighs just 11 lbs, super lightweight for its power and sound
    Portable, compact size
    Volume, bass, middle, treble, gain, active/passive switch

Attached Files:

2. drea2304

drea2304

Wish we lived closer. I've got a like new SVT-vr for sale and I really want a TB 1000.

3. mattcoccaro

mattcoccaro

Where do you live? If you message me we can try to work something out.

4. drea2304

drea2304

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. nickismusic

nickismusic