1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

fs pair of mid '70s jazz pups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by coronado3, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

I have a set of grey bottom mid '70s jazz pickups for sale... Looks to be out of a '75?

One of them seems to have strong signal and the other is weak.... Not getting signal with the meter.

$150 obo shipped conus

[​IMG]

2. coronado3

3. coronado3

The bridge pickup is the operational one.

4. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

Broken coil if there is no reading. When you say it is weak, I assume you mean when it is part of the complete circuit and it couples with the tone circuit to barely function, you would notice that you can actually turn off the volume by turning off the tone. Good news is that the best vintage Fender guy in the world only charges $50 for a single rewind still putting this as a very good deal, I'd scoop them up if I needed them or had extra cash :)

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. coronado3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.