1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: PC gamer stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Justin Tuskey, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Justin Tuskey

Justin Tuskey Supporting Member

Hey guys, finally getting the hardcore gamer out of me, and its time to try and raise some cash. the games i have for sale are very well taken care of. no scratches or funny business, it's a pet peeve of mine. these are all for sale only, paypal only, CONUS only. thanks

First up is a copy of Mirror's Edge. FANTASTIC game. visually stunning if you have the pc to run it high. absolutely gorgeous and very smooth gameplay. pretty addicting game. first person parkour style with some shooting (but isn't a "shooter"). comes with audio CD in the case as well.
    $10 shipped

Next is a copy of Crysis Maximum Edition. sick sick game. used to be the benchmark for graphics cards. excellent first person shooter with storyline and amazing detail in graphics. a LOT of fun to play. very entertaining. comes with Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars.
    $10 shipped

Last game is X-Plane 9. this game is ridiculous. 6 discs, over 60GB of data. I loaded it up once and my computer couldnt really handle it, and its a fairly extensive simulation (I wasn't ready for that). somebody wants/could use this though.
    $15 shipped

Saitek x-52 Pro. here is a link with everything you need to know about it. Saitek X52pro its in fantastic condition and I just plugged it in and fired it up and all is well like it should be. most of it is overkill but its gorgeous and feels great. lots of options, buttons, lights, and tweaks.
    $75 shipped SOLD!

finally for those FPS gamers I have a Logitech G13 gameboard
    This thing is the bees knees. all sorts of buttons to press, very comfortable on the wrist. I used this with Crysis since there are more than the normal amounts of controls for a FPS. once you use this you will NEVER go back to a keyboard for FPS games. great condition as well everything functions normally and looks fantastic.
    $45 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Justin Tuskey

Justin Tuskey Supporting Member

3. Justin Tuskey