FS: Peavey B.A.M. amp head, great condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Suho, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Suho

Suho Bass Guardian

I am the first/only owner. Amp is rated for 350 Watts at 4 ohms and 500 Watts at 2 ohms, which is how I had it setup with a 1x15 and a 2x10, and I never went above about a 4 on volume.

If you don't know about the BAM amps, they are great amps with digital modeling of all the great bass amps and cabs, with mix and match combinations. [I generally used the SVT/8x10 setting/] There are also some cool effects, like funk-wah, which is fun, although I never really used those. Oh, and it comes with the manual and foot switch/cord (I have never even plugged the foot switch in, so it is pristine). I have seen the footswitches themselves fetch a pretty penny.

I believe msrp was something like $1100, and they sold for around $800 before being discontinued. These amps were priced way over what the market would pay for something branded Peavey, despite them being super well reviewed and liked by most who played them, and being built like... a PEAVEY! [that means like a tank if you didn't know.]

This has sat unused for the past 3.5 years when I stopped gigging after my son was born.

I know shipping is going to be a bitch but it will be done right and insured. I am looking for $420 shipped in the Conus48.

I am in Philadelphia (or close to it). I am suho99 on ebay (100% on over 500 deals for well over a decade).

I can't always check in here so if you have questions, etc., I would appreciate if you would PM me. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Suho

Suho Bass Guardian

Bump. Also, if you want a local sale I would do $350 for a local pickup.

3. Quitter

Quitter

I had the 2x10 combo version of this and it crushed. I'd stack it with a 1x15 Peavey cab for a thunderous hillbilly gigging rig. Peavey badge or no, this thing is awesome.

GLWTS

4. Suho

Suho Bass Guardian

Thanks, Quitter. [btw, I was born and raised and mostly educated in Albany- small world]

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Suho

Suho Bass Guardian

Bump. $400 shipped.

7. Suho

Suho Bass Guardian

Bump. $300 shipped, or $250 if you don't want the footswitch.

8. Suho

Suho Bass Guardian

Sold locally.