1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Peavey TX 4x10 (all new speakers)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bluesblaster, Feb 11, 2013.

1. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Hi all,

This would be for a local Minnesota/ twin cities only sale, no shipping because of size and weight. Peavey TX 4x10 w/ hi freq. horn, attenuator to dial the sizzle up or down. It has brand new set of speakers installed, ordered direct from PV, These were installed,tested for ten minutes or so to make sure everything was workking properly and then put away. Cost was $200 for the new speakers so your basically getting the rest of the cab for free. Rated for about 400 watts or 700 peak. These thingswill take anything you throw at them , great sounding cabs for the money, I have two and may consider selling the pair if anyone is interested, let me know and we'll work something out. I would like to get $200 for this one.