1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Phil Jones BG-100 Bass Cub

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by porterbass, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porterbass

porterbass Supporting Member

$435 Shipped to the continental U.S.

I am selling one of my Phil Jones BG-100 Bass Cub combos. I currently have two of these in different parts of my house but have decided that I really only need one. As you can see in the photos, it is in excellent condition and works perfectly. There is a scuff on the left side (which could be considered the bottom if you use it vertical like I do), and a few very very slight dings that are very hard to see (nothing through the tolex). Comes complete with the carrying case, strap, and power cord.

Please note that I have only been on here since last summer and don't have a lot of feedback yet, but my user name is portchicago on that crappy auction website and I have perfect feedback of over 1100 there, including a lot of very expensive classical and flamenco guitars as well has some bass gear. Like many of you, I do buy and sell instruments as I am building and shuffling my collection, and I'd prefer to continue building relationships here. Payment can be made via PayPal or if you are in the Chicago area, we can arrange for you to pick up (I'm in Lincoln Park in the city).

Please let me know if you have any questions.
  2. porterbass

3. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

I'll take it!
  4. porterbass

Sold...thank you
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.