1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: PJB B(M)300 and PJB 12B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bassguy1, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassguy1

Bassguy1

I am retiring from playing so I no longer need this bass head and cabinet combo. It is by far one of the best sounding combos I've played through in my 30+ years of playing. The cab has recessed handles on both sides with two Speakon connections on the back. It handles a low B with ease and the build quality is top notch. There is a very slight scuff on the top edge which I've tried to capture in the pic below. Other than that it looks and plays like new. The grill cloth is in perfect condition and is darker then it appears in the pic due to the camera flash. It also has 4 removable locking casters made of very high quality steel and rubber. The B300 is actually an earlier model of the M300. The only difference is that this head does not have a pre/post EQ switch for the DI. It looks, plays and sounds exactly as the M300 and its internal/external components are identical. It looks like new. The fan never comes on except once when I was playing outside in the heat of July.....I never heard it then either but I felt it moving air. Otherwise you'll never hear it so its great for recording.

I am selling both as a package for only $800 combined with shipping split with buyer in the continental US. I will also include a PJB speakon cable to connect head and amp. No trades...Paypal ok. Both will ship in their original boxes (2).

This review is for the M300 and 8B cabinet. Mine is the 12B cabinet.
    http://www.performing-musician.com/pm/oct08/articles/pjbm300.htm

From the PJB website for the 12B
    http://www.philjonespuresound.com/products/?id=17

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bassguy1

Bassguy1

Looking to move quickly at $700 for both.

3. Chef

Chef Moderator Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    where in the midwest?

4. Bassguy1

Bassguy1

Wentzville, MO

Sale pending.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Jim Nazium

Jim Nazium Supporting Member