1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Professional Roadcases(x2) Custom Built 1x15, 2x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jerVc, Jan 24, 2014.

1. jerVc

jerVc Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Selling my professional road cases I had custom built for me by a local professional builder using AAA Marine Grade Birch up to road ready specs. These were built around the dimensions of my Mesa Boogie Diesel 1x15's specifically for easy load in and load out and look completely pro on any stage. I have since sold my Diesel's and no longer need the cases. I am sure these can fit 2x10's as well, so if you are looking to protect your high end cabs that fit the measurements look no further! Heavy duty, these guys weigh in at 60lbs each. They have duel spring loaded side handles on each side for an easy 2 man pick up if necessary. Underneath I had the builder install the Mesa Boogie slide in casters so you can take the wheels off or on if you need to ship without damaging/replacing. (these were the ones originally on the bottom of the Mesa Cabs) Cosmetically cases have a few scratches, but no dents, less than a year old, very close to new condition.

Here are the actual outside dimensions:

Length: 28" Width: 21.5" Height: 23"

Weight: 60lbs

Any questions about the inside dimensions don't hesitate to PM me. I would prefer a local sale, but I don't mind boxing these up, taking them to UPS and shipping them freight to you.

[DEL]$250[/DEL] $150 each + shipping
    PayPal, CONUS only

Attached Files:

2. jerVc

jerVc Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

More pics:

Attached Files:

3. jerVc

jerVc Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

more pics:

Attached Files:

4. jerVc

jerVc Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Price drop bump. I need to get these moving. Trade offers welcome as well!
  5. jerVc

jerVc Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Weds morning bump.