1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Project Custom Jazz - High quality-Barts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by brett7276, Dec 28, 2012.

1. brett7276

brett7276 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Had this bass up for grabs a bit ago- and realized after attempting a set up that truss rod is maxed out on this bad boy- it is within playing limits now- to get action as low as I require- I'd probaly need to put some washers under truss and replace the bad ass with a fender bridge that sits a bit lower- - or look into a replacement neck/truss work....and as luck would have it I need cash right now not a project so... blow out price it goes...$360 its yours....you pay the shipping- carrier of your choice. Paypal fine- bass has alder body with cool bowling ball burl finish, passive bartolini JJs Bad Ass II bridge, the expensive Shaller tuners, neck if set up properly will be awesome, ebony board, jumbo frets- a really good build on this one- heck put a fretless neck on it and it could be your jaco bass...

Attached Files:

2. brett7276

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

addtional pics

Attached Files:

3. brett7276

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

two more

Attached Files:

4. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Rating - 97.4%
    39   1   0

If price includes shipping. I'll take it.
  5. brett7276

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

PM back- its yours I had kind of figured shipping was an extra- but how bout $20 and I eat the rest? If its a deal breaker pm me and we can talk...I need the cash
  6. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Rating - 97.4%
    39   1   0

This bad boy is coming to Packerland.
  7. Musiclogic

Musiclogic

Rating - 100%
    125   0   0

Disclosures:
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    You go Tom!!!