1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fs: PRS se 245 black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JonKim, Apr 13, 2014.

1. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

Great guitar weather you're a starter or advanced player! This one is 24.5" scale so it's a bit easier for those with set hands. It's in great condition but I do not have the original gigbag.
    I'm selling this for a good friend of mine. Barely used, set it up with low action with roto 10's

Asking: $300.00 shipped!

2. Stooltork

Stooltork

3. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

4. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Stooltork

Stooltork

Do the pick ups all function as they should? I had one and it clipped! Looks nice though.

7. Stooltork

Stooltork

Any changes to the guitar or are u flipping without knowledge? Been there!

8. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

No changes all works fine. The 3 way broke off but had new switch installed.

9. Stooltork

Stooltork

Any movement on price?

10. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

No price is firm. Probably one of the lowest prices online at the moment in this condition

11. DagoMaino

DagoMaino Supporting Member

Great guitar for the money... I own one, and it outplays many of my other more expensive guit-fiddles...

bump

12. EagleMoon

EagleMoon

These are really nice guitars. Whoever gets it will really enjoy it.