1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Rare Pelham Blue EPIPHONE THUNDERBIRD, Made in Korea

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by -=DanAtkinson=-, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=DanAtkinson=-

-=DanAtkinson=- Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    99   0   0

Ultra sexy and semi-rare Thunderbird from Epiphone. Made in Korea in 2007. Far superior to the Chinese made T'birds from Epiphone today. Gorgeous pelham blue finish. Precision nut width, about 1.625". Neck is straight. Frets show very minor wear. Pickups sound great, very hot and punchy.

The last pic shows an additional strap button I installed at the neck heel. This is a popular T'bird mod that greatly improves balance. I was skeptical, since it's only about 2 inches north of the existing button, but it really does make a huge difference. Now with my 2.5" leather strap I get zero nose dive.

Weighs 9 pounds on my bathroom scale. I assume the wood is mahogany but can't be sure.

Brand new set of GHS Pressurewound strings. Recent setup. It is ready to rock!

$295 shipped in the lower 48 states. Price is firm, no trades, no international shipping.

The chicks won't even notice your guitar player with you rocking this beauty on stage. :bassist:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Any case included?
  3. -=DanAtkinson=-

-=DanAtkinson=- Supporting Member

Rating - 100%