1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS Rare vintage Yamaha SA70

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by audioslaveoz, Oct 9, 2013.

1. audioslaveoz

audioslaveoz Supporting Member

Selling a very rare Yamaha SA70 bass guitar that has been refinished with the pickguard removed. I purchased this a few months ago on eBay and love it, however because of the shorter scale neck it has served me no purpose at all, I am thinning the herd and this is the first to go. I was told this was a 1969, it plays great and holds tune just fine but could use another set of strings.

The case is an aftermarket Roadrunner -the bass fits fine but its a little larger than the original so it will need to be modified by the new owner to fit the body underneath. Otherwise a great used case

Asking $675 shipped CONUS via Fedex ground. Please PM me any questions, and if you are going to throw trades my way-not interested in fretless, 5-6-string'rs, rosewood neck Fenders etc etc

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. TN WOODMAN

TN WOODMAN

A good friend has one of these in sunburst. You don't see these very often . Josh Homme plays one of these and John Paul Jones was shown playing it in the studio on a Them Crooked Vultures promo video.

Good playing and sounding shortscale, I especially like the pickup pan pot. GLWTS.
  3. audioslaveoz

Yep! It plays & sounds great, kind of hate to see it go but I am doing nothing with it right now sadly! Thanks for the spot
  4. audioslaveoz

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. audioslaveoz

7. audioslaveoz

I've been getting trade offers on this bass combined with the other I currently have listed. Which i'm willing to do if you've got something rad!
  8. audioslaveoz

9. audioslaveoz

Pending payment
  10. soxhats

soxhats Supporting Member

A good chance I used to own this bass. Whoever is buying this will be very happy. A unique and cool-sounding bass.... and an awesome value.
  11. audioslaveoz