1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Raven Labs MDB-1 mixer/direct box/buffer/preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ricky Caboverde, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

This is only for sale at the moment and I would appreciate no tempting trade offers! These are VERY hard to come by and I'm very reluctantly selling it only because I use the APD-1 more.

I expect this unit has enough clout to not require a lengthy description of how it sounds and what it is capable of. However, for those who are not familiar I will simply say that this is an awesome piece of gear that could very well become and important/integral part of your rig.

It is in good condition, although showing some light/medium wear. A few small paint ships here and there...all shown in the pics. It's working perfectly and sounds sweet!

Asking only $175 shipped in US (only)

If you do need info, you should be able to find specs and such here: http://web.archive.org/web/20060107105041/http://www.raven-labs.com/mainframe.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Ricky Caboverde

3. Kevin Woods

Kevin Woods Supporting Member

Four minutes! wt#$&@$! ha ha pm me if the sale falls through.
  4. Ricky Caboverde

12 HOURS...and 4 minutes ;)

It's sold! Sorry brother.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.