1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS Ravish Sitar, Octamizer, Line6 M5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Ben Clarke, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Ben Clarke

Ben Clarke Liquidating to fund a new business. Buy My Gear! Supporting Member

Ravish passes for new with box, etc. Barely used, hardly even fiddled with. No power supply. Life changing gears and no time to get at it. Gotta move some dollars... $175 SOLD!

Aguilar Octamizer is a sick pedal that I adore but again, gotta turn up some cash. Some gigs on this one, but in great shape. Lived on a PT nano and well kept. No power supply. $100 SOLD

Line6 M5 with power supply, box and manuals. Like new. Perfect. $90 SOLD

Also handfuls of premium 12AX7/ECC83. Telefunken, Amperex, RCA, GE.... bundle and save and help me out in the process!!

Prices shipped in US, paypal cool.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    nlabat and zhaomh like this.
  2. nlabat

nlabat

Pm sent for Ravish and M5 ... Awaiting..

3. Ben Clarke

Aggie and M6 sold. Thanks!

4. nofrontin

nofrontin Supporting Member

Paypal sent for the Octamizer :)

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. iualum

iualum

PMed on Ravish yesterday. Don't know if the "new" system allowed it through, though.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  7. Ben Clarke

Ravish sold. Great tubes still available!