1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Reddi (by A-Designs)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jordylwhetsell, Feb 20, 2014.

1. jordylwhetsell

jordylwhetsell

(Posted this in the wrong place earlier, sorry. Its fixed now.) Hey guys, I have a two month old Reddi that I purchased new from sweetwater. Its in MINT condition. It has been taken back and forth from church 4 times in a case over the last two months. IT SOUNDS INCREDIBLE, I just can't afford to have this amount of funds tied up in it right now. Im looking for [DEL]$700[/DEL] $685 shipped. I would consider partial trades on a good DI (nothing over $200 value). Specifically interested in a Tone Hammer DI. Thanks guys!

2. jordylwhetsell

jordylwhetsell

3. DJJazzV

DJJazzV Right boot.... Got it. Supporting Member

4. jordylwhetsell

jordylwhetsell

Still Available! It will ship in its original box with all the original box candy!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jordylwhetsell

jordylwhetsell

7. christianharger

christianharger Supporting Member