1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Reeves C400 - Local NC/SC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ebulakowski, Apr 1, 2014.

1. ebulakowski

ebulakowski Supporting Member

PICTURES TO COME!!!

Okay, I can't believe this but I need to sell my Reeves C400. I am fairly certain this is the first one to come up used on TB? If some other gear happens to sell first this amp will be staying.

The amp is in great shape. This amp is also #1. The first one made and signed as such on the chassis. Currently it is off getting new power tubes for good measure.

Because this amp is so heavy it will only be for sale locally. That is TB local, so within some reasonable driving on my end. Bonus points if I don't have to leave town.

$2350
  2. atgronkvist

atgronkvist Supporting Member

Rad amp man. I've got a 225 and I'm sure this one slays.
  3. Sorado71

Sorado71 Supporting Member

I love my 225; the 400 is a monster!
  4. ebulakowski

ebulakowski Supporting Member

Lets bump this. Pics still to come, waiting on tubes for the tech to install.

$2350 - cheaper than a new 225!
  5. Sorado71

Sorado71 Supporting Member

That's a lot of horsepower for the dollar, folks! Act now before it's too late. These Reeves 400 amps are outstanding!