1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Reverend Rumblefish R5L w/Tuxedo Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Furious_Man77, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furious_Man77

Furious_Man77 Low frequencies since 1997

Recent GAS purchases made me decide to put this bass out on the (fish) market. It's all original and in near mint 9.5 condition. The case is more like 8.5 as it's got a few marks on the white and some nicks on the edges. I picked it up about 4 years ago to work on my 5 string skills but never really made the transition, I'm a natural 4 stringer. The bass sounds excellent and the low B really does have that brilliant piano like tone. I used to work near Eastpointe in the late 90s when Joe had his shop there. I had a friend who was really into Reverend from the beginning and took me to the shop once, which is why I nostagically bought this bass.

This Rumblefish is a fantastic bass with zero issues, and I don't -need- to sell it, but it deserves more attention than I can give it. #2373 with Zack's initials. 1 of 289 R5L's, and 1 of 74 in black.

Price is $1250 shipped to you from Indiana. CONUS only, Paypal is good or local pick up for cash. Not interested in trades right now. Send a PM, thanks!

[​IMG]

2. rrybicki

rrybicki Supporting Member

Nice 'Fish.

Been looking for one of these, if it was a four string it would already be mine.

Someone just posted yesterday in the 'wanted' section they were looking for a Reverend 5 string. You might want to check it out and drop them a PM. There are just not that many of these around and they are quite desirable, especially with the hard case.

GLWTS.

Russ

3. Furious_Man77

4. Furious_Man77

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tomydacat

tomydacat Supporting Member

OH WOWWWWWWW look at that ..VERY NICE>>GLWTS

7. iamoldschool

iamoldschool Supporting Member