FS: Rob Allen Mouse 30 Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ReBass, Mar 8, 2014.

1. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

My priorities have changed a bit over the past few months, so reluctantly up for sale is a bass I thought I'd never sell: my Mouse 30. I flat-out love this bass - it absolutely lives up to all of the good press that it gets here on TB. I will miss it when its gone.

The bass in very good condition with some light playwear on the top above the E string (where my thumbnail rubs against the wood) and some light buckle rash on the back. It plays perfectly and sounds even better. The sale will include the Protec softshell case as well as a spare set of unopened LaBella tapewounds.

No trades whatsoever and no international shipping. $1600 shipped in the CONUSA. Paypal preferred.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. tlvernon

tlvernon

Are you a pro photographer?

How old is the bass?
    What types of wood?
    Thanks
  3. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

I most definitely am not a pro photographer! Gotta love the iPhone and a sunny day!

I do not know how old the bass is. I bought it here on TB about 3 years ago and it has been in my possession since.

The top is spalted maple. I believe that the fingerboard is goncalo alves. I don't know what the body wood is, but believe it to be alder.

Hope this helps.
  4. iammr2

iammr2

How much does it weigh?

Where is the land of leo?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Bassis4me

Bassis4me Supporting Member

PM to you.
  7. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

I'm in Southern California (not too far from the old Fender shop).

Weight is approximately 5.5 lbs.
  8. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Well, that was fast. The bass is sold.
  9. swingbass

swingbass

Dang, the one day I didn't check the classifieds and your beautiful Mouse comes up for sale. I am looking to buy one. I hope another appears soon.
  10. Blake Bass

Blake Bass

These basses are absolutely magical..I have owned over 30 basses and this is the one that never ceases to amaze me..That's probably why this one sold so quickly. If you guys ever get a chance to play one do it..you won't be disappointed.