1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Roland GK-2B MIDI pickup and 9' GK cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by christopherogut, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christopherogut

christopherogut

For sale is a Roland GK-2B pickup for a 4-, 5-, or 6-string bass along with a 9ft, 13-pin Roland GK cable.

The pickup has some obvious wear to the top surface but nothing that affects its operation. One of the little white sliders for adjusting the coil/string width setting is broken off but it's still easily moved and adjusted. Breakout is fine, all the buttons and the volume adjustment work fine. I don't have any of the mounting kit components (the little plastic shims, sticky pads, etc) but have had success mounting it to basses using Scotch double-sided tape and shimming up with an extra piece of tape when needed. The included 9ft cable works fine with no issues.

EDIT: SOLD to HardPuncher

The 15ft GK cable seen below is no longer available...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  2. christopherogut

christopherogut

3. HardPuncher

HardPuncher

I'm interested, but I'd need an interface that'd take GK as well. Snooping around the site leads me to believe that you might have a GI-20... any chance that's up for grabs, along with the pup?

4. HardPuncher

HardPuncher

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. christopherogut

christopherogut

7. christopherogut

christopherogut

8. HardPuncher

HardPuncher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.