1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Roscoe LG3005, Delano/Glockrnklang w/original factory case EXCELLENT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Matt R, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt R

Matt R Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

SOLD

2000 Roscoe LG3005 with beautifully figured maple top and cedar back in black cherry finish. Delano SBC HE/S soapbar pickups and Glockenklang 2 band preamp. The preamp can be bypassed by pulling up the volume knob, this allows the treble control to act as a passive treble roll off. The switch allows the pickups to be single coil or dual coil hum buckers. Controls are Vol/(Pre bypass), pickup blend, bass, treble/(passive tone roll off). The electronic upgrade cost almost $600 and its sound is worth every penny.
    The bass was professionally set up when the electronics were installed and it plays and sounds AMAZING! It weighs 8 lb 15 oz. It’s been closet kept in my smoke free home and rarely played as you can see by the 1st position frets, please see pictures.

[DEL]$1900[/DEL] &1850

It will be very carefully packed and shipped insured UPS Ground to CONUS for $65. If shipping is less I will refund you the difference. If It costs more I'll eat it.

Thank you for looking. Please see my other basses for sale.....
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...der-signature-decal-w-ohsc-excellent-1057374/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Moooon

Moooon

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

→_→
    nice!!!
  3. Matt R

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Price reduced to move. $1850 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking. Please buy this beautiful bass here at this excellent price. It's also on ebay and I would much rather see it go to someone in the Talkbass community.
  4. Matt R

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Hi All,
    If you pay with PayPal I am required to ship to the PayPal verified shipping address that's on record for the account you are paying from. Shipping to a 3rd party address will void PayPal protection for the buyer and seller.
    Thanks for looking.
    Matt
  5. bwest9

bwest9

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

A bump for a beautiful bass I wish I could take off your hands, and a friendly thank you for that PayPal info... didn't know that.
  6. Matt R

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.