SOLD FS: Roscoe LG3005, Delano/Glockrnklang w/original factory case EXCELLENT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Matt R, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt R

Matt R Gold Supporting Member

SOLD

2000 Roscoe LG3005 with beautifully figured maple top and cedar back in black cherry finish. Delano SBC HE/S soapbar pickups and Glockenklang 2 band preamp. The preamp can be bypassed by pulling up the volume knob, this allows the treble control to act as a passive treble roll off. The switch allows the pickups to be single coil or dual coil hum buckers. Controls are Vol/(Pre bypass), pickup blend, bass, treble/(passive tone roll off). The electronic upgrade cost almost $600 and its sound is worth every penny.
    The bass was professionally set up when the electronics were installed and it plays and sounds AMAZING! It weighs 8 lb 15 oz. It’s been closet kept in my smoke free home and rarely played as you can see by the 1st position frets, please see pictures.

[DEL]$1900[/DEL] &1850

It will be very carefully packed and shipped insured UPS Ground to CONUS for $65. If shipping is less I will refund you the difference. If It costs more I'll eat it.

Thank you for looking. Please see my other basses for sale.....
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...der-signature-decal-w-ohsc-excellent-1057374/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Moooon

Moooon

→_→
    nice!!!

3. Matt R

Price reduced to move. $1850 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking. Please buy this beautiful bass here at this excellent price. It's also on ebay and I would much rather see it go to someone in the Talkbass community.

4. Matt R

Hi All,
    If you pay with PayPal I am required to ship to the PayPal verified shipping address that's on record for the account you are paying from. Shipping to a 3rd party address will void PayPal protection for the buyer and seller.
    Thanks for looking.
    Matt

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bwest9

bwest9 Supporting Member

A bump for a beautiful bass I wish I could take off your hands, and a friendly thank you for that PayPal info... didn't know that.

7. Matt R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.