1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Roscoe LG3005, Delano/Glockrnklang w/original factory case EXCELLENT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Matt R, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt R

Matt R Gold Supporting Member

SOLD

2000 Roscoe LG3005 with beautifully figured maple top and cedar back in black cherry finish. Delano SBC HE/S soapbar pickups and Glockenklang 2 band preamp. The preamp can be bypassed by pulling up the volume knob, this allows the treble control to act as a passive treble roll off. The switch allows the pickups to be single coil or dual coil hum buckers. Controls are Vol/(Pre bypass), pickup blend, bass, treble/(passive tone roll off). The electronic upgrade cost almost $600 and its sound is worth every penny.
    The bass was professionally set up when the electronics were installed and it plays and sounds AMAZING! It weighs 8 lb 15 oz. It’s been closet kept in my smoke free home and rarely played as you can see by the 1st position frets, please see pictures.

[DEL]$1900[/DEL] &1850

It will be very carefully packed and shipped insured UPS Ground to CONUS for $65. If shipping is less I will refund you the difference. If It costs more I'll eat it.

Thank you for looking. Please see my other basses for sale.....
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...der-signature-decal-w-ohsc-excellent-1057374/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Moooon

Moooon

→_→
    nice!!!
  3. Matt R

Price reduced to move. $1850 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking. Please buy this beautiful bass here at this excellent price. It's also on ebay and I would much rather see it go to someone in the Talkbass community.
  4. Matt R

Hi All,
    If you pay with PayPal I am required to ship to the PayPal verified shipping address that's on record for the account you are paying from. Shipping to a 3rd party address will void PayPal protection for the buyer and seller.
    Thanks for looking.
    Matt
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bwest9

bwest9

A bump for a beautiful bass I wish I could take off your hands, and a friendly thank you for that PayPal info... didn't know that.
  7. Matt R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.