1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Rudy Project - Windmax cycling helmet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by whoapower, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoapower

whoapower Supporting Member

This is _the_ lightest helmet I've ever held. I have another Rudy Project helmet that I use. Since I haven't been biking lately, I have yet to even try this sucker on. It is sold NEW in box with all the little bits and accessories. The helmet has only left the box to take these pictures. Otherwise, has been in the closet in a non smoking home. (it matters to some, so I mention it)

Size: Small/Medium. I'm usually a medium to rarely large head and this works for me. Most helmets (cycling/car racing) helmets fit me strange and it takes a unique helmet to work right. This is that one which works best for my noggin. It also sits very low, so you don't feel like you have a huge helmet on your head. If you buy it, and it doesn't work out, you can ship it back and I'll refund minus shipping costs.

It retails for $304.99.
    I'm selling for $185 shipped to the 48 states. Paypal ok.

Product Page:
    http://www.e-rudy.com/index_inner_detail.php?group_id=3&item_id=HL521901US

Review of helmet:http://www.bikerumor.com/2012/06/18/review-2012-rudy-project-windmax-helmet/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. whoapower

whoapower Supporting Member

Sold. Closing.