FS Sadowsky Metro P Sonic Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JB36, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

These seem to be pretty rare. I've never seen another Metro P for sale before. This bass sounds and plays great. The only reason it's for sale is no matter how much I try, I'm a Jazz bass guy. The only trade I would consider is a Sadowsky Metro RV/MV 5 with cash from me.

The bass overall presents well, but there are quite a few dents. The dents do not have missing paint, but can be seen close up. There are two spots with some missing paint that can be seen in the pics. There's one discoloration spot on the back side. The paint is solid; it's just brownish for some reason.

The neck is is nice shape and is a 1.5 Jazz bass width. The bass sets up well and plays real easy. There are no dead spots or fret buzz. The weight is close to 10 .lbs.

The sale price is $1650 shipped CONUS via Pay Pal. The bass will ship in the standard Sadowsky Ultra Light case.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. matti777

matti777 Supporting Member

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Beauty. Just when I am in the market for an active P too. Unfortunately it's out of my price range and has a Jazz neck (my bear claws need a P neck). Very nice though. Are these nitro?
  4. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

I'm thinking no on the nitro. Metro's cannot be customized and nitro is an option on NYC models.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

pending payment.
  7. matti777

matti777 Supporting Member

Looks like we have a deal!
  8. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

Sold and closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.