1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: SadowskyMetro UV70 5 strings, excellent, case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by osuok88, Sep 16, 2013.

1. osuok88

osuok88 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    96   0   0

Too many basses so I am selling my Sadowsky Metro UV70 5 string jazz bass, natural with maple fret board. I am the second owner and bought from the original owner who bought it brand new a few years ago (not sure what year it was made). This bass is in excelent condition. no dings or dents (not used much) except the 2 small holes above the bridge. These holes are small like ballpoint pen size and you can not see them about 3 feets away. He installed the Roland Midi Unit pickup before so leave the holes there). Ash body, Ultra Vintage Series, full size body, 20 frets, Black block inlays and Binding, J/J pickups (70’s position), 2 band active/passive EQ with VTC. Everything works perfectly like a new bass. Sounds great, no noise. Comes with original Sadowsky softcase. Price $1950 USD plus actual shipping from outside the USA (new costs $3150 USD). Not heavy, weight about 9.5 lbs. No trade please as I have enought basses and I need money. Paypal accept. Please pm me if you have any more questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Ralduga

Ralduga

0   0   0