1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Sprint - Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by a2zbassman, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a2zbassman

a2zbassman Supporting Member

SOLD

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S3, Pebble Blue, for the Sprint Network that I'm no longer using. I used it for aprox 6 mos. (June - Nov '13). All case-candy is unopened/unused (charger, chord, earbud headphones). No issues at all, it works great, no cracks or scratches on it at all. I just decided to go back to Verizon as the Sprint service actually seemed to get worse in Fargo, ND as they supposedly upgraded all their towers this past year.

I honestly don't know what it's worth in a market that has decent Sprint coverage. I do know that it's worth next to nothing in my part of the country. I really want to just get rid of it, and hopefully recoup some of my early contract termination fee. So, that being said, I'll start at $200 - Or Best REASONABLE Offer - shipped. Paypal preferred.

edit: I just checked ebay and the used S3's there are priced at $300 or more, and most of those have some sort of damage.

This is a locked Sprint phone. I know nothing about unlocking phones or changing SIM cards (or even if you can on this model ... might be an un-removeable/internal card).

PM with any questions. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Here are some pics - Any marks/scratches you see on the screen are only on the tear-off screen protector.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!
  2. a2zbassman

[DEL]On hold, payment pending.[/DEL] nope
  3. a2zbassman

4. a2zbassman