FS: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Sprint - Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by a2zbassman, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a2zbassman

a2zbassman Supporting Member

SOLD

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S3, Pebble Blue, for the Sprint Network that I'm no longer using. I used it for aprox 6 mos. (June - Nov '13). All case-candy is unopened/unused (charger, chord, earbud headphones). No issues at all, it works great, no cracks or scratches on it at all. I just decided to go back to Verizon as the Sprint service actually seemed to get worse in Fargo, ND as they supposedly upgraded all their towers this past year.

I honestly don't know what it's worth in a market that has decent Sprint coverage. I do know that it's worth next to nothing in my part of the country. I really want to just get rid of it, and hopefully recoup some of my early contract termination fee. So, that being said, I'll start at $200 - Or Best REASONABLE Offer - shipped. Paypal preferred.

edit: I just checked ebay and the used S3's there are priced at $300 or more, and most of those have some sort of damage.

This is a locked Sprint phone. I know nothing about unlocking phones or changing SIM cards (or even if you can on this model ... might be an un-removeable/internal card).

PM with any questions. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Here are some pics - Any marks/scratches you see on the screen are only on the tear-off screen protector.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. a2zbassman

[DEL]On hold, payment pending.[/DEL] nope

3. a2zbassman

4. a2zbassman