1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: SansAmp Bass Driver DI w/Metal Tin + warranty cards

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gravesbass, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    179   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mesa Boogie-Spector Bass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups
    I have a MINT virtually unused SansAmp BDDI in the original tin and cards for sale. Its the latest and greatest BDDI.

Trying to acquire some funds for incoming gear. I don't want to sell this box as its my "all in one" tone in a pedal but GAS gets the best of us sometimes and I have 2 of them. Ill keep the beat up one and sell this one. No velcro on bottom and has the stock rubber feet.

$120 Shipped Conus Lower48. PayPal OK. These are $199.00 New and it can pass as brand new.

Pics to come later when I get home.
  2. gravesbass

Rating - 100%
    179   0   0

Disclosures:
    a few pending interests... this might be gone before I get pics up.
  3. gravesbass

Rating - 100%
    179   0   0

Disclosures:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.