1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Sansamp BDDI & EHX Small Clone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BassSurfer, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

Sticking with my Rat only and don't need these anymore.

For sale is a Sansamp BDDI in great condition and a Small Clone (not nano or anything like that) that has some scratches all over, but also functions great! I have the EHX 9V adapter too that I will throw in as well. This pedal sounds AMAZING on bass. Rich, luscious, chorus!

Sansamp BDDI: $110.00 Shipped. ---------------> PENDING SALE

EHX Small Clone $45.00 Shipped.

Take both for $140.00 Shipped!

If you buy both, I will throw in two 9V wall chargers as well! I ship very fast (2 Day USPS Priority anywhere in the USA)

I will also ship international if you pay ALL the shipping charges.

Let me know via TB or shoot me a text at 646 529 1426! I can send more pictures, but these two below should give a great representation as to what they look like!

Thanks TB!!

Attached Files:

2. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

Closing this to start new thread for Small Clone...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.