1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Sanyo Pedal Juice power supply - $40

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by spector_boogie, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spector_boogie

spector_boogie No Limit Honky Supporting Member

This is a sweet little unit I picked up back when they were still made. I could power a wireless, tuner, and 3 Boss style pedals for a solid 2+ hour set without the charge ever going off of "green", so who knows how long it lasts. Anyway, I hated ALWAYS needing my 1-Spot for quick load in/load outs, and with my wireless all I had to do is run 1 cable to my amp, so was a cool piece.
    Comes with all the connection and charge cables, and original box. Unit is mint, maybe used a dozen times if that only for shows.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

...hello recharegable power supply.
    I'll take it- PM sent.

3. spector_boogie

spector_boogie No Limit Honky Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.