1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Schroeder Mini12+L

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tugboat, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tugboat

Tugboat Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

SOLD

Another awesome cab from Schroeder I have for sale. Mini 12+L, 8ohms. 500 watts. I've had the cab for a few months now and it has barely seen any playing time. I'm selling it to try some different stuff, that's it. The only mark on the cab is a small spot on the top that I touched up with a Sharpie. Funny actually, I got this cab brand new, I mean hot off the press, and when Jorg shipped the cab the "Rhino" lining, or whatever the coating is on the cab probably wasn't 100% dry, so when I put another cab on top of it for a few days the feet of the top cab actually stuck to this one. When I took the cab off one small piece of the coating came off. I just black Sharpied it and you wouldn't probably even notice it if I didn't say anything, but I just want full disclosure. And there are no other marks, etc. This cab is small and light and an absolute beast for sound. Info the Schroeder site:
    http://www.schroedercabinets.com/mini12 .htm

$450 shipped CONUSA Would also consider working out a trade for a Streamliner 600 or a GK MBFusion.

[​IMG][​IMG]

http://s156.beta.photobucket.com/user/bigken666/media/2012-11-14_14-10-09_441.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
  2. Tugboat

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

3. Tugboat

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Friday bump
  4. Tugboat

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

5. Tugboat

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

6. Tugboat

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

7. Tugboat

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Saturday Bump
  8. Tugboat

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

BUMP because you know you want it. Trade thoughts added.
  9. Tugboat

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

10. Tugboat

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Headed to Leroy Brown's town.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.