1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Schroeder Mini12+L

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tugboat, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tugboat

Tugboat

SOLD

Another awesome cab from Schroeder I have for sale. Mini 12+L, 8ohms. 500 watts. I've had the cab for a few months now and it has barely seen any playing time. I'm selling it to try some different stuff, that's it. The only mark on the cab is a small spot on the top that I touched up with a Sharpie. Funny actually, I got this cab brand new, I mean hot off the press, and when Jorg shipped the cab the "Rhino" lining, or whatever the coating is on the cab probably wasn't 100% dry, so when I put another cab on top of it for a few days the feet of the top cab actually stuck to this one. When I took the cab off one small piece of the coating came off. I just black Sharpied it and you wouldn't probably even notice it if I didn't say anything, but I just want full disclosure. And there are no other marks, etc. This cab is small and light and an absolute beast for sound. Info the Schroeder site:
    http://www.schroedercabinets.com/mini12 .htm

$450 shipped CONUSA Would also consider working out a trade for a Streamliner 600 or a GK MBFusion.

[​IMG][​IMG]

http://s156.beta.photobucket.com/user/bigken666/media/2012-11-14_14-10-09_441.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

2. Tugboat

Tugboat

3. Tugboat

Tugboat

4. Tugboat

Tugboat

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Tugboat

Tugboat

7. Tugboat

Tugboat

8. Tugboat

Tugboat

9. Tugboat

Tugboat

BUMP because you know you want it. Trade thoughts added.

10. Tugboat

Tugboat

11. Tugboat

Tugboat

Headed to Leroy Brown's town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.