1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Seymour Duncan Design (NEW)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Disclosures:
    Lawyer & Hobbist Bass Maker
    SOLD.

These are the SD designed off shore built Jazz Pickups. They are made to spec for any fender jazz bass body with the traditional pick up routes.

The pickups are brand new and we did hear them before removing them to make sure they were in working order.

They have a really decent sound given the fact that they are considered to be more of a economical pickup. Not a bad sound at all. They kind of reminded me of the US made SJB-2 that Seymour Duncan makes in the US.

This is going to be nice for a home spun build, frankenbass or other hybrid mod you might be trying out. There is about 6-7 inches of wire.

Lets say $23 shipped to anywhere in the continental US, (screws are included). Pay Pal preferred.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. JdoubleH

JdoubleH Scented meat Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Pm'd.. Any idea what year VM they came from?
  3. jazzyitalian

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Disclosures:
    I don't exactly know because I didn't ask about the year. The body that had these pickups originally had a production date stamp in the pocket of 2010. That much I remember. I don't know whether that is indicative of the pickups being made the same year, before or after. But's what I know.

Also the lead wires have cloth coverings which is some what of a revisited concept from the 50's and 60's.
  4. jazzyitalian

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Disclosures:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.