FS: Shoreline Gold Squire Precision V 2003 - Professioanl Upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DJS, Mar 25, 2014.

1. DJS

DJS Supporting Member

For Sale - My Squire Precision V.

I rescued this bass from Bernunzio's Uptown Music last year. The first thing I did was take it to John Nau to get rid of the noise. He disappeared to his basement for 1/2 hour and came back with a with a triumphant look, holding a set of MEC pickups off his Warwick that fit perfectly! All the wiring, pots and jack were also upgraded at that time with new, US-made parts.

It has some finish damage from long ago but there are no cracks in the wood itself. I have no idea what happened, but think (or hope) it might have been in a fight. My plan was to sand the area and clear coat it, as it's not visible from the front. Our singer suggested the checkered duct tape stripe, and I don't argue with her because she lets me sing. It will peel off.

The strings are brand new EXL160s, and the truss rod moves freely, with plenty of adjustment in both directions. The neck is straight, and frets and fretboard are fine. I tried a few sets of strings, and setup went smoothly each time.

At the end of this project, I probably put about $400+ total into it, and would like to get $250. Local sale preferred, but I'll consider shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. glivanos

glivanos

Hello,

Would you consider selling just the neck and shipping it to zip 19083?

Let me know.

Thanks,
    George
  3. DJS

DJS Supporting Member

Make me an offer!