1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Shure PSM200 Wireless In Ear Monitor System

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by christianharger, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christianharger

christianharger Supporting Member

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388351006.859320.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388351044.862604.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388351098.267760.jpg

Everything minus the earbuds. I'll throw in a nice male XLR to male 1/4 inch cable, which is nice for going into a snake or soundboard.

The antenna on the body pack receiver is missing its tip. I really haven't the faintest how this happened, but it seems to only make the the signal a little fuzzy. didn't bother me enough to fix it, but I did find a replacement antenna for $1.56 (yes, one dollar and fifty six cents) on this site here: www.fullcompass.com/brand/SHU/Replacement-Service-Parts.html

The unit is fairly used and worn - but buying it here will save you a ton. These units go new for $600, and I'll ship it to you for $300.
  2. christianharger

I've got a few local interested parties, so if anybody on TB wants it, let me know!
  3. christianharger

Local guy fell through. Still available!
  4. christianharger

Bump. Price drop to $275 shipped.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.