1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Source Audio BEF Pro and MWBD pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by willsellout, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

I thought these were what I wanted, but it turns out I'm looking for something else. They are both in great shape and come with boxes, manuals, and power supplies.

BEF Pro - 170.00 shipped/paypal'd
    MWBD Pro - 155.00 Shipped/Paypal'd

Not interested in trades for much other than a Wonderlove or an Empress or FEA compressor.

Pics:
    [​IMG]
  2. PieroBFL

PieroBFL

0   0   0

I'm interested in the soundblox bass distortion, is still available? And you can ship it to italy?
  3. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

4. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Sold as a package deal with the cover for the Genz Benz NX2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.