1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Source Audio Soundblox Pro Envelope Filter / Distortion / Hot Hand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FilCo, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Hey everyone. Up for sale is my Source Audio stuff.

First up is the Pro Bass Envelope Filter (BEF). It is in excellent condition and works perfectly. Includes the original power supply, however I do not have the original box for this one. [DEL]$169[/DEL] [DEL]$159[/DEL] $149 shipped. SOLD

Next is the Pro Multiwave Distortion. Excellent condition as well, and includes the original power supply and box. [DEL]$169[/DEL] [DEL]$159[/DEL] $149 shipped. SOLD

Lastly is a wireless Hot Hand. Works great, and includes the power charger. However the previous owner broke the ring and "fixed" it using some rubber stuff. Could use a better fix in my opinion. $49 shipped.

If you want the whole package, I will include the cable that links the pedals together, and let it go for [DEL]$349[/DEL] [DEL]$320[/DEL] $299 shipped.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

3. TDCbass

TDCbass

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wish I'd known about this a month ago, could've saved some dough on a great pedal combination. Anyone thinking about it, you won't be disappointed! GLWTS!
  4. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Both pedals are sold. The Hot Hand is still available. Make an offer if you are interested. Thanks!
  5. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Does anyone want this Hot Hand unit? $29, shipping included.
  6. Bass Mule

Bass Mule

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

7. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Sold. Thanks everyone!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.