1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Spector Euro 4 (pre-LX) with Aguilar Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by scottic2, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottic2

scottic2

***Bass is sold***
    For sale is a Spector Euro in Black Cherry Finish. It has solid maple wings, gold hardware and has the original factory installed Aguilar OBP-1 preamp and active EMGs . I am the third owner, bass was purchased in early 2003 and has been owned by Talkbassers. Includes OHSC. The gold bridge and tuners are worn but it is only visible close up. There is a ding near the bridge (see pic) and it has some light surface scratches and signs of normal wear on the bridge and tuning nuts. Looks and sounds amazing - some say these are comparable to the US model because of the maple and Aguilar preamp.

I am selling this bass as I have not been playing ever since I purchased the bass- it has been in its Spector hardshell case in our smoke free house since I purchased it. I want it to go to someone that is actually going to use it.

At the current time I would like a local buyer as I do not have the packaging supplies to pack up this bass. I live in Central NJ and work in Northern NJ (near Secaucus), I would be willing to drive a bit to meet up with you.
    Asking $800 for the bass, cash or Paypal (cash preferred).
    Please note- I am also selling a Genz Benz GBE1200 amp and Accugroove Whappo Jr cabinet (http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-genz-benz-gbe1200-accugroove-whappo-jr-945730/#post13668013), I would be willing to make a package deal for a good discount for these three items.
    Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Attached Files:

2. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: VF Cables, Dirtbag Clothing
    Beautiful, droolong on my keyboard.

3. satellite4

satellite4

Great bass here! Great price too...I think anything under $1k for a Spector euro is an awesome deal.

4. dukeisdog

dukeisdog Supporting Member

No doubt! If I played 4's I'd be all over this.

This bass at this price won't last long..

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. scottic2

scottic2

Thanks for the comments... unfortunate circumstances are forcing me to sell this bass. Really looks and plays beautifully.

7. danroche

danroche

As the former owner of this bass, it's as good as you're going to get for the money. Go ahead and buy it.

8. untamedhellion

untamedhellion

too bad you are unwilling to ship....I had to sell my Spector a few years ago when I fell on hard times and have missed it ever since.

UntamedHellion

9. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

Nice Bass Good Luck With The Sale!!!!:bassist::bassist::bassist:

10. worshiprocker

worshiprocker Tonepump Junkie Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    beautiful bass... if I didn't just buy this same bass in blue, I would be all over this!

11. scottic2

scottic2

Thanks for all the replies... I have been away on business for the past week and just got back.
    I have a potential deal with a few others behind it, but as of now the bass is still available.
    Thanks!

12. billhw13

billhw13

13. scottic2

scottic2

Well Bill, that's a good question. Has been a bit of a long and trying road... but there is currently a new deal pending which I have a good feeling about. Will update the thread if anything should change.

14. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.